Here's what's in the works:
- Finished up recording horns on Jordan Galland's second solo album last month. His first album Airbrush has been getting some great reviews! Here's one:
Taking cues from Leonard Cohen and Francoise Hardy, in terms of poetically- inspired
songwriting and a light, dreamy air, respectively, Galland has crafted a work of soundtrack- esque beauty in Airbrush - A Future in Noise music blog
Just this week, we threw down some horns on his lounge-y cover of Duran Duran's Hungry Like a Wolf. It went exceedingly well, and was mentioned in Rolling Stone magazine's music blog. You can find that here: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/07/24/single-minded-dead-weather-remixed-coldplay-demos-the-gossip-covers-kanye-more/
and the Cover Me blog here http://covermesongs.blogspot.com/2009/07/cover-me-presents-jordan-gallands-bad.html
Anyhow, you can find more on Jordan at his myspace: www.myspace.com/jordangalland or http://www.jordangalland.com/
- The Kiss Kiss record is finally out!!!!!! The Meek Shall Inherit Whats Left EYE20101 Release Date: 07.07.09 and yes... my name is spelled wrong, as is seemingly becoming the norm in my life. But, what an album!!! I played bass and trumpet on this record. for more info: http://www.eyeballrecords.com/
- The New Cock Lorge album, The Leading Role is slated for release this September!!!!! It'll be my first credits as Producer and arranger- the masters are finished and it sounds INCREDIBLE!!! We recorded this with Tony Maimone @ studio G in Williamsburg. It was a super classy experience.
- The Albertans have released their album, The Legend of Sam Marco. Did some horn arrangements on that one- more info at www.myspace.com/thealbertans
- Still subbing on broadway shows, teaching, arranging and playing gigs. The biggest news is that I got Married!!! I am an exceptionally fortunate man to have found such a wonderful partner. I never truly understood what success was until I met my wife, Jane.